jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

Soul surfer. Movie reflection.

My life compared with Bethany’s



Life is not always as we wish it to be. Life sometimes can bring you unexpected things that may change completely the curse of your life plans. In the movie “Soul surfer”, Bethany’s career plans were tremendously affected by the accident she had; but even though it wasn´t easy to start practicing again and now without an arm, she fought with all her courage to keep doing what she loved the most, to keep in the battle for reaching their goals. She never gave up; she succeeded in everything she proposed herself.  Like Bethany, I believe that my life as a medicine student has not always been the way I expected it to be when I got in medicine school; it has bring me out many disappointments and even sometimes it has made me doubt of my capacity. But how have I managed to beat all these discontents? Well, just like Bethany’s way to fight for what she wanted even though her hard situation; for me, hard work and perseveration have been so far the keys to overcome the daily life disappointments that medicine school life may bring you. 

                  More than one time I have studied like crazy for my exams without obtaining the results I would expect according to how much I studied; making me feel very disappointed and even sad. But just like Bethany when she failed in her first competition after the accident, I have never given up in those situations; I have always tried to persevere and to work harder no matter how difficult it looks to continue.

                  Hard work and perseveration are two key values that you should never leave apart if you want to succeed in this life. It doesn´t matter how hard it seems to be the situation, if you are sure of your goal you should work as hard as you can and there will be no impediment for you to reach everything you propose to do in your life.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario