viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

Paranormal story

The day that my mom's rosary saved me

I’m going to tell you a story that I don´t quite remember so well, but my mom does, and she always finds an excuse to tell it. When I was just like 4 or 5 years old, my mom wanted to go to San Luis Potosí because it was my grandfathers birthday, but my dad wasn´t able to go with us because he had too much work, so my mom decided to go driving by herself taking my older sister Lupita and me with her.

                  Everything was going well on the trip, it was a common road trip until it started to rain, the road was getting more and more dangerous. When we were about to get to Ciudad Mante, we had an accident; the car flipped over and fell on the mud covering almost half of the car. My mom and my sister didn´t have problems to get out of the car, but I passed out just after the car flipped over and the water and mud were drowning me. My sister was to little for getting into the car and taking me out of it, so my mom was the only option for taking me out of there. My mom was very weak and scare at that moment; she had several injuries all over her body. But suddenly she stood up and somehow recovered their energies, got into the car again and took me out of it. My mom says she don´t know how she was able to do it, she says that a second before that she couldn´t even move from the ground. After taking me out of the car she started to feel something burning really hot around her neck and chest, she took a look at it and there was her rosary being lighted up like if it had lights inside of it. In less than five minutes all her wounds were healed, she just had a very little one on her arm. After that, the ambulance took us to the closest hospital just for a general check; my dad got there as soon as he could and we all went together to my grandfather’s birthday.


                  Nowadays, my mom still keeps that rosary with her. She believes it was a miracle and she is very graceful with god and the Virgin Mary that gave her the opportunity to get me out of the car alive.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario