martes, 3 de junio de 2014

Reflection about the picture speech


  1. What did you like about this activity? 
I liked that it helped me to get to know with some of our classmates and share with them who I am, my hobbies, goals and what I like to do.
  1. What did you not like about this activity?
I would have prefer to do it with the whole group and stepping in the front one by one, so we could get to know all each other. I didn't like to draw because I'm not a good drawer. 
  1. Did you feel comfortable speaking to your team mates in English? Why or why not? 
At the beginning it was kind of weird, because I was the first one and I didn't know how to start.
  1. Did the picture help you with your presentations? If so, how? 
Not much, because my drawings were very bad. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario